Origins Flight - Online Tasting
An online, interactive live tasting
Discover how cocoa origins determine the flavor of chocolate.
This is how it works:
- Sign up for a session and proceed to checkout when you're finished shopping.
- The online class tasting kit will be sent to you. We will also send you a code to access the online class.
- During class, Rob from Fresco will lead the discussion and tasting for each bar as well as share insights into the chocolate making process. Everyone will have the chance to share their tasting experience. If you sample the bars before class, make sure to save some for the event!
- The online class is about 1 hour and limited to 10 people. We use Zoom video conferencing for the session. Make sure to give it a test run on your device before class.
Your origins flight tasting kit includes these five bars:
- Oko Caribe, Dominican Republic 72% Medium Roast
- Maranon, Peru, 70% Medium Roast
- Ghana 68% Light Roast
- Madagascar 74% Light Roast
- Polochic Valley, Guatemala 70% Medium Roast
Make sure to sign up at least one week before the session to assure the tasting kit reaches you in time.
If you can't attend your session for some reason just let us know, we'll get you signed up for a different session. Any questions: contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.