- Orders of $80 or more will receive FREE USPS SHIPPING in the Continental United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
- Our preferred shippers are FedEx and USPS for the United States and DHL for International shipping.
- Customers spending less than $80 will be responsible for any shipping costs.
- If shipping to multiple addresses - to qualify for free shipping, each shipping address must meet the $80 free shipping minimum. Any shipment under $80 will be charged shipping.
- Shipping to P.O. or APO boxes are shipped exclusively USPS.
- International orders - Please contact us directly to confirm shipping price. We may be able to find a lower price than calculated at checkout.
- SHIPPING •
We ship orders on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Orders placed after 2 pm will ship the next shipping day. We try to avoid allowing your chocolate to sit in transit over weekends and holidays. If the shipping option overlaps a weekend or holiday, your order may ship the following week.
Delivery estimates do not take weather delays into consideration. We cannot be held responsible for delays due to weather, incorrect address provided to us or other circumstances beyond our control.
- WARM WEATHER SHIPPING •
In warm weather, we include complimentary cold packs and additional insulation. Please ensure that the delivery address will not result in the package sitting outdoors for any length of time. We highly suggest shipping where you can receive the package immediately. Please note that if the product is shipped in warm weather and sits in direct heat, we are not responsible for replacing it. Once we send you the tracking information, it is your responsibility to be sure someone is there to receive the package. We recommend shipping FedEx 2-day or overnight when the temperatures are above 80of. Packages will not ship when temperatures are above 90of.
- DELAYED, LOST, OR DAMAGED PACKAGES •
We do our best to ensure that our product arrives at its destination in the timeliest manner and in the best condition. However, once we hand off a package to the shipping carrier, it is out of our control. We cannot be responsible for any damage, delays or lost packages caused by the carrier.
Fresco Chocolate is not responsible for incorrect shipping addresses when the order is placed or delivery results when a package will sit in hot, rainy, or otherwise unsuitable environments.
We want your chocolate delivered in the best possible condition. If your chocolate arrives in unsatisfactory condition, please contact us immediately and include a photo so we can determine whether it warrants any further action. If your package was lost or damaged, we will work with you to replace your order.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns about shipping or receiving our chocolate.